30 August 2006

Blah.



Unfortunately, this is the most exciting Picture of the Day I can come up with today. I've been feeling sick since last night and had to skip today's activities. I took this photo during the brief moment when I escaped from bed to sit in the sun. We can all thank Mike and JD for giving me mirror toes on my last day in Indiana. I might be feeling well enough tonight to go to a birthday party, though, which will be an interesting opportunity for getting to know the folks around here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel- I hope you feel better soon!

I am so glad to hear that you arrived safely and have been enjoying yourself thus far. I miss you here in Bloomington, but I can't wait to hear more about your adventures and see more of your photos!

Take care.

Ann

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor rachel, feel better. talk to you soon....

mike

Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better! I love your photos of the day. And Mike missed his calling... he should have gone to cosmetology school!
I miss you so much and can't wait for your next visit to NC!
Love you!
Beth

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home