02 September 2006

Barranquilla Contact Info



In addition to having a wireless internet signal in my room, I also have a cell phone. It's probably quite expensive to call from the United States, but incoming calls are free for me to receive. When calling from a U.S. phone, the number is:

011-57-313-544-8643

Also, I love mail! Letters, postcards, photos, organic snacks from Bloomingfoods, English-language magazines, and so on, can all find me at:

Rachel Ernst, Accompañante
Iglesia Presbiteriana de Colombia
Carrera 46 No. 48-50
Barranquilla, Colombia

And I write back, too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! any bloomingfoods snacks you've got a special hankering for?

Saturday, September 02, 2006 3:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel,

That hat *totally* disguises your American identity-- I almost didn't recognize you! Have you acquired a taste for the dulce de leche candy too, not just the ice cream? Or does it throw you into sugar shock? P.S. I still keep expecting to run into you in the grad lab. Con carin~o, Jays.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 1:34:00 PM  
Blogger Eat Local Cincinnati said...

Well, we live right around the corner from a big supermarket, so I'm not really desperate for food, but I have been missing Kind bars and yerba mate teabags (they're Argentinian, but impossible to find in Barranquilla), if you really want to know!

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel,
I am sooooo proud of you. I tried to call you today but I must be doing something wrong because I got a recorded message. I just wanted you to know that you are never alone and that the work you are doing in the world is making changes that you will see and some that you won't. Thank you for being brave and for changing the world.
-Quanita

Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home