06 September 2006

Rosie



My grandmother, Rosemary Loughnane Meyer, died Tuesday in Northern Kentucky at age 89. She had been living with Alzheimer’s for several years and suffered a debilitating stroke in May. She died surrounded by her seven children, her husband, and other loved ones.

I’m here in Colombia and my brother Michael is in Argentina, so we sadly cannot be with the family at this time. Also, while visiting Grandma in the nursing home on Monday, Mom broke her arm in three places.

What I’m saying is, the Ernst/Loughnane family needs some love right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Amy

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you and your and your family. May she rest in Peace.

Steve and Katy

Saturday, September 09, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will hold you and your family in the light
Beth

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home